Mount Agung Trekking via Pasar Agung Temple – Trekking to Mount Agung with Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking com company private tour and experiences local guide is the best way to conquer mount Agung Bali. The ascent up to the summit point (rim crater) takes around 3.5 to 4.5 hours and start from Pasar agung Temple at 1.45 am to 2.00 am. Trek through Pasar Agung Temple will be able to see 60 % of Bali and able to gaze peak of Mount Rinjani, Gilli’s Island as well as Java especially on clear weather.
The end of the route will be 120 meters bellow of actual summit (summit hike via Besakih Temple) and this trek not as difficult as via Besakih Temple but still challenging and difficult. The views from this summit still gouges in all directions as well as apart to Entire Island. The beauty of the views and sunrise from rim Mount Agung is surely stayed forever in your mind. In some day once cloud stay bellow of the mountain, it seem like you are stand on the sky as bellow of your foot are ocean of cloud and feel like stand above the.
If you can’t fetch via Besakkih Temple to conquer peak of Mount Agung you can chose the shortest one Mount Agung Trekking via Pasar Agung Temple. Let’s grab this tour for completing your holiday in Bali with our 100% experiences local guide! Prove your ability and chance your adrenaline, surely you will get what you want. Your comfort and satisfaction of tour is our pleasure, so don not worries if you go with us, Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking com will made your dream come true! You’re love challenging and adventure, let’s joint us our experiences team will serve with genuine service.
If you are coffee lover we will saw you Coffee Luwak (how local process Coffee Luwak with very traditional ways) and you can taste of them with free except the coffee Luwak. This extra trip will do during n the way back from Mount Agung to the hotel. Coffee Luwak known as the best coffee and also the expensive one coffee in the world, you must try it.
Mount Agung Trekking via Pasar Agung Temple Itinerary:
- 11.45-00.30 : We will pick up depending on your accommodation all around Bali then direct to Pasar Agung Temple.
- 01.45 am : Arrived at starting point, then introduction and safety briefing by our experience local hiking guide.
- 02.00 am : Our experience local hiking guide will take you on 4 hours trek to reach the rim crater summit.
- 06.00 am : Our guide will serve coffee or tea and Ala Agung volcano breakfast and see spectacular sunrise.
- 07.00 am : After sunrise, continues the trip go down to the car park
- 08.30 am : Half way to the car park, cross little jungle for 1 hour
- 11.00 am : Will arrive at the bottom by 10.45 am to 11.00 am
- 12.30 pm – 13.30 pm : Estimated Return to your hotel
- Private air conditioned car and experiences and English speaking Driver.
- Private trekking guide (experiences and English speaking guide)
- Hot drink (tea & coffee) bread, chocolate, biscuits
- 1.2 lt of water during your trip and fruits
- Entrance volcano (Rp.100.000 / Person)
- Free use Flash light and hiking poles
- Simple Rain coat (just in case)
What should to bring/wear:
- Running/hiking shoes, warm cloth/jacket
- Sunblock, Camera and Wet tissue
- Win brocker
Pick up and drop off available from :
- 11.30 pm : Sidemen, Lovina, Kubu, Tulamben, Amed
- 11,30 pm : Nusa Dua, Ungasan, Jimbaran, Canggu
- 11.45 pm : Tuban, Kuta Legian, Seminyak
- 00.00 pm : Sanur, Gianyar
- 00.30 am : Ubud area