Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking – This is Bali Jungle Trekking tour we crate for whom love to explore the beautiful jungle trek combine with beautiful waterfall in north part of Bali. During your Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking or well known as Sekumpul jungle trekking, you will explore most amazing hidden Waterfall located in Lemukih village, Sawan District, Buleleng regency Bali. This is the best jungle trekking in Bali you can do because Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking able to do less than 4 hours in total and able to do after hiking mount Batur. As people known, Sekumpul Waterfall is touted as the most beautiful waterfall in the Island and called ad Niagra of Bali.
Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking
To see this waterfall, you can book jungle trekking combine with Sekumpul Waterfall, the tour start at 6.30 am from Lemukih village and walk through, rice field, and then toward to the waterfall. It take approximate 1 to 1.5 hours from starting point until the waterfall, during your trek your eyes will amazed by green tropical forest with beautiful views and wide range of rice field, beside of that, you will kind of local plantation and fruits. In the end of your trip to the waterfall you will walk down on hundreds of stairs and crossing river. Before reach waterfall, first will passing a Bale Bengong (Small blank with Bale Bengong) you can stop here and stunning Niagara waterfall of Bali.
There are seven waterfalls separate each other you can see from the Bale Bengong, the scattered waterfall in the high cliff made pouring rains around the waterfall, this made the area green with dense of grass, mood and threes, absolutely amazing to see. Sekumpul waterfall tour wroth to do while travel to Bali and it must put in your Bali tour itinerary.
After this jungle Sekumpul waterfall trekking your guide will serve fresh coconut water just harvet from the trees and having lunch with local menus, afterward back to your hotel with our experiences driver. So let’s join us Sekmpul waterfall trekking for your is a fantastic adventure, it will be paid off your effort and money.
Sekumul Waterfall Trekking Itinerary
- 05.30-06.00 : We will pick up depending on your accommodation all around Bali then direct to Lemukih village.
- 07.00 am : Arrived at starting point, then introduction and safety briefing by our experience local hiking guide.
- 07.15 am : Our experience local hiking guide will take you on 1.5 hours trek to reach the waterfall.
- 09.00 am : Arrive in Sekumpul waterfall, splash your eyes, swimming and you can make videos
- 10.00 am : After finish flying water, continues to the local house to have young coconut
- 11.00 am : Having lunch and back to the car park where driver waiting
- 13.00 am : Estimated Return to your hotel Depending on the location.
- Private air conditioned car and experiences and English speaking Driver.
- Private trekking guide (experiences and English speaking guide)
- Fresh young coconut drink and a luch with local menus
- Bottled of water during the trip and seasonal fruits
- Entrance fee to the waterfall and the area
- Simple Rain coat (just in case rains)
- Towel, locker, Hot spring fees
- Free use hiking poles
What should to bring/wear:
- Running/hiking shoes, warm cloth/jacket
- Sunblock, Camera and Wet tissue
- Sandals and swimming suits
Pick up and drop off available from :
- 5.30 am : Sidemen, Lovina, Kubu, Tulamben, Amed
- 5,40 am : Nusa Dua, Ungasan, Jimbaran, Canggu
- 5.45 am : Tuban, Kuta Legian, Seminyak
- 6.00 am : Sanur, Gianyar
- 6.00 am : Ubud area