Sambangan Trekking – Sambangan village is one of the famous villages in the north part of Bali, located in Sukasada District made Sambangan village assessable. Trekking in Sambangan village is another Bali jungle trekking can you do while in Bali. There are available 7 amazing waterfall that able to explore while your Sambangan trekking. This jungle trekking tour will lead you to the beautiful waterfalls of Bali. Here you challenge your adrenaline in the clean water such as sliding, jumping and swimming. Sambangan is idyllic little village has a beauty scenery that cannot be beat by other village all around Bali. Sambangan village have miles of stunning rice fields and lush greenery and beautiful waterfall. For whom dreaming hiding paradise of Bali, Sambangan village is the best choice to visit.
Lately a lot tourist from all the world visit the village for some trekking or well-known sambangan trekking to wander around the village and simply explore the beauty of scenery offered. Catch farmed world in their farm, see miles of wide rice terrace, and capture the magnificent sight of the Tirta Kuning temple, the places to pray. There are availavle five amazing waterfall you can explore, it include Aling Aling ,Kembar waterfall , kroya and pucuk waterfall, all of then able for water activities except Aling Aling waterfall.
In Sambangan village available 3 different trek of Sambangan trekking, all of them can you choose while in Bali, here bellow the different trekking.
Short trek Sambangan waterfall trekking.
This trek take around 1 hours from starting point until the waterfall, your trek will walking toward rice fields and other local famers. During your trek, you will find local people who work in their rice fields READ MORE…
Medium trek Sambangan waterfall trekking
The trek will began form Tiying Tali Dam which is a place where farmer sharing the water for irrigation, along the trek participants able to enjoying stunning scenery of rice field. As you walking through rice field, of course you will see local people who world in their farm with traditional ways READ MORE…
Long Trek Sambangan waterfall trekking
The Sambangan Long Trek is the best choice for hardest waterfall trek that we designed for you who love challenging adventure. The tour package offers you a complete journey of Sambangan village trekking and it’s able to explore the beauty of the Secret Garden of Sambangan READ MORE…
Sambangan Trekking Itinerary:
- 07.00 – 07.30 : We will pick up depending on your accommodation all around Bali then direct to Sambangan village
- 09.30 am : Arrived at starting point, then introduction and safety briefing by our experience local guide
- 09.45 am : Our experience local guide will lead you to hike 1 to 4 hours(depending trip you choose)
- 10.45 am : Explore Aling Aling waterfall,and fly in the waterfall of Kroya , Kembar and Pucuk Waterfalls.
- 12.00 pm : Finish fly water, continues go down to the car park ( having coconut fruits & lunch)
- 13.00 pm : Return to your hotel with Aircon car transfer
- 15.30 pm – 16.30 pm : Estimated Return to your hotel
- Private air conditioned car and experiences and English speaking Driver.
- Private trekking guide (experiences and English speaking guide)
- Young coconut, bread, drink, chocolate, biscuits and fruits
- Entrance Sambangan (Rp.100.000 / Person)
- Sliding and jumping safety equipment.
- Simple Rain coat (just in case)
What should to bring/wear:
- Running/hiking shoes, sandals, change suits
- Sunblock, Camera and Wet tissue
- Money for personal expanses