Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking – Mount Batur is an active volcano in Bali nested in the center of two concentric calderas north part of the Island and precisely in west side of Mount Abang and Mount Agung. Mount Batur well-known as the famous mountain in the Island for stunning sunrise, every day 400 peoples doing Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking or Mount Batur trekking tour from all the world. All of then visit this place to enjoy the view of the biggest lake in Bali, landscape and sunrise as well, if you are one of those adventure lovers, this activities will be the best choice.
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
Picking up early morning from your hotel, villa, guest house, and Airbn at 1.45 am to 2.30 then drive to the location where we start our sunrise trek. Meet our experiences local guide and hike up by 1.5 to 2 hours and 2 hours descent. While waiting the sun comes up, our guide will serve you with breakfast Ala Batur volcano. Once the sun comes up, you can take picture, stunning the view of the sunrise or amazing landscape and Lombok Island in a distance as well. Afterward continues journey to the west rim crater of Batur volcano, it will be end at the base of main carter.
Let’s join us on this amazing sunrise trekking to an active volcano of Bali, explore the active volcano of mountain Batur with our experiences local guide. Climbing to the highest east peak and surrounding the main crater rim then catch the magnificent sight of caldera landscape; a beautiful view from entire rim carter will stay forever in your mind. Your Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking will finish at 9 am where you meet your driver in the base of Batur volcano (boarding car).
The next trip after Mount Batur is visiting the coffee plantation or Tegalalang rice terrace (optional, able to visit one of them) this is an extra trip during on the way to your hotel, can’t replace with other site except you have own itinerary and add extra charge for your driver. In the coffee plantation you can see and testing kind of tea, coffee or other Balinese herb with free (except coffee luwak). In Tegalalang rice terrace you can see beautiful rice terrace on the rim of canyon, it a best site for take picture of selfie.
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Itinerary
- 01.35-02.30 : We will pick up depending on your accommodation all around Bali then direct to Toya Bungkah.
- 03.45 am : Arrived at starting point, then introduction and safety briefing by our experience local hiking guide.
- 04.00 am : Our experience local hiking guide will take you on 2 hour trek to reach the top or summit point.
- 06.00 am : Our guide will serve coffee or tea and Ala Batur volcano breakfast and see super spectacular sunrise.
- 07.00 am : After sunrise, continues surrounding the rim and explore (erupted in 1926,1963, 1974, 1994 and 200
- 08.00 am : Half way to the car park, cross little jungle for 45 minutes
- 08.450 am : You will arrive at the bottom by 8.45 am to 9.00 am
- 09.00 am : Return to your hotel (able to visit coffee plantation or rice terrace)
- 11.00 am – 12 pm : Estimated Return to your hotel Depending on the location.
- Private air conditioned car and experiences and English speaking Driver.
- Private trekking guide (experiences and English speaking guide)
- Hot drink and banana sandwich at the top of volcano
- Bottled of water during the trip and seasonal fruits
- Boiled volcanic Eggs at the top of volcano
- Entrance volcano (Rp.100.000 / Person)
- Free use Flash light and hiking poles
- Simple Rain coat (just in case)
What should to bring/wear:
- Running/hiking shoes, warm cloth/jacket
- Sunblock, Camera and Wet tissue
Pick up and drop off available from :
- 1.30 am : Sidemen, Lovina, Kubu, Tulamben, Amed
- 1,40 am : Nusa Dua, Ungasan, Jimbaran, Canggu
- 1.45 am : Tuban, Kuta Legian, Seminyak
- 2.00 am : Sanur, Gianyar
- 2.30 am : Ubud area