Mount Batur White Water Rafting – This is an exciting combine tour that designed to make double impressive experience of sunrise trekking to Mount Batur and then continue to do the White Water Rafting in Telaga Waja River or Ayung River Ubud in one day tour. Mount Batur trekking and White Water Rafting knowing as highly recommended by traveler who love to do outdoor activity while visit Bali. First, stunning sunrise from 1.717 meters above sea level and it knowing the best sunrise point in Bali then explore Telaga Waja River or Ayung River for White water rafting is a great choice for is unforgettable.
Mount Batur White Water Rafting
Mount Batur White Water Rafting tour start early morning at 3.30 am from starting point then hike by 2 hours to reach the top for catch beautiful sunrise and stunning views of Caldera Batur, Lake and beautiful panorama along the tour. This is absolutely perfect picturesque of Bali’s most famous volcano. Descending from the volcano will continues white water rafting in Ayung River or Telaga Waja River base of your choice.
This exiting combination tour offers you hidden paradise of Bali and nature temptation for chance adrenaline in clean Water of Telaga Waja while rafting or Wayung river, the spectacular panorama surrounding river made the activities more colorful. Our experienced Local guide of Mount Batur and our instructor of white water rafting will make your activities interesting and enthusiast, the guide will saw you the best spot of sunrise and explain everything about volcano and rafting instructor will ensuring you happy safety during activity. Come one prepares yourself for an fantastic combine tour and be ready for pick early morning in your lobby hotel, villa, cottage or etc..
This tour is start early morning in your lodge at 1.45 am to 2.30 am and start hike at 3.30 am from Toyabungkah Kintamani by our professional local trekking guide. While waiting sun come up, we will serve you yummy breakfast and hot drink as well, afterward continues the tour and descent to the car park. The tour will continues to the next activities with water rafting at Telaga Waja River or Ayung River, a set up local food we provide after water activities. So come on and joint our exciting combine tour of Mount Batur White Water Rafting to completing your trip in Bali.
Mount Batur White Water Rafting Itinerary:
- 01.35-02.30 : We will pick up depending on your accommodation all around Bali then direct to Toya Bungkah.
- 03.45 am : Arrived at starting point, then introduction and safety briefing by our experience local hiking guide.
- 04.00 am : Our experience local hiking guide will take you on 2 hour trek to reach the top or summit point.
- 06.00 am : Our guide will serve coffee or tea and Ala Batur volcano breakfast and see super spectacular sunrise.
- 07.00 am : After sunrise, continues surrounding the rim and explore (erupted in 1926,1963, 1974, 1994 and 200
- 08.00 am : Half way to the car park, cross little jungle for 45 minutes
- 08.45 am : You will arrive at the bottom by 8.45 am to 9.00 am
- 10.30 am : Ready to explore Telag Waja River or Ayung River for rafting
- 12.30 pm : Having buffet lunch that we provide before Return to hotel.
- 14.00 pm – 14.30 pm : Estimated Return to your hotel Depending on the location.
- Private air conditioned car and experiences and English speaking Driver.
- Private trekking guide and experiences rafting instructor.
- Hot drink and banana sandwich at the top of volcano
- Bottled of water during the trip and seasonal fruits
- Boiled volcanic Eggs at the top of volcano
- Entrance volcano (Rp.100.000 / Person)
- Free use Flash light and hiking poles
- Simple Rain coat (just in case rains)
- Towel, locker, Lunch after rafting.
What should to bring/wear:
- Running/hiking shoes, warm cloth/jacket
- Sunblock, Camera and Wet tissue
- Sandals and swimming suits
Pick up and drop off available from :
- 1.30 am : Sidemen, Lovina, Kubu, Tulamben, Amed
- 1,40 am : Nusa Dua, Ungasan, Jimbaran, Canggu
- 1.45 am : Tuban, Kuta Legian, Seminyak
- 2.00 am : Sanur, Gianyar
- 2.30 am : Ubud area