Mount Batur Trekking Natural Hot Springs – Mount Batur sunrise trekking and hot springs bath is another exiting combine tour package that we crate only for you who want explore deeply Batur volcano and the area. This combine tour known as famous tour you shall remember forever in entire your life. Luckily, have a change to experiencing the natural beauty and active volcano in one day tour only. Perhaps owned natural hot spring and the beauty of sunrise the reason why Mount Batur is a popular choice among several travelers all around the world.
Mount Batur Trekking Natural Hot Springs tour suitable for novice or experiences hikers, this tour also suitable for who love to catch sunrise from the top of second sacred mountain in Bali and soaking natural hot spring in the end of the hike. The trek is not required climbed a mountain before, the important one is in good condition, good fitness level and rest enough before embarking on this combination tour.
Get up an early night, sacrifice sleep because your drivers will pick-up between 1.45 am to 3 am, (depending on the area where you be staying at). At 3.30 am you will get right to the base of mountain, and then begin your ascent to the summit. Don’t forget a hiking gear will supplies before departure then all trekkers ahead up for the path which one your guide choose. Burn your calories in every single step, reach the summit, stunning sunrise, and capture fantastic landscape and experiences hot steam of volcano as well as volcanic kitchen.
At around 6.45 am you will continues your journey to the west summit and walking on the rim of main crater towards to the bottom rim crater and feed some monkeys. The descent will start around 7.30 am to reach the hot springs bath at 9 am. Mount Batur Natural Hot Springs bath will completely unwind and get some natural message as you soak into natural hot spring. You may take your time to relaxing here as long as you want and will be complete accompaniment with a bottle of Bintang Beer and some dishes. This tour package will be perfect and become the highlight of Bali trip, lets joint us and grab your Mount Batur Trekking Natural Hot Springs , this the perfect way to end your early morning hike!
Mount Batur Trekking Hot Springs Itinerary
- 01.35-02.30 : We will pick up depending on your accommodation all around Bali then direct to Toya Bungkah.
- 03.45 am : Arrived at starting point, then introduction and safety briefing by our experience local hiking guide.
- 04.00 am : Our experience local hiking guide will take you on 2 hour trek to reach the top or summit point.
- 06.00 am : Our guide will serve coffee or tea and Ala Batur volcano breakfast and see super spectacular sunrise.
- 07.00 am : After sunrise, continues surrounding the rim and explore (erupted in 1926,1963, 1974, 1994 and 200
- 08.00 am : Half way to the car park, cross little jungle for 45 minutes
- 08.45 am : You will arrive at the bottom by 8.45 am to 9.00 am
- 09.00 am : Soaking Natural hot spring (not limited time)
- 11.00 am : Return to your hotel (able to visit coffee plantation or rice terrace)
- 12.00 pm – 13.00 pm : Estimated Return to your hotel Depending on the location.
- Private air conditioned car and experiences and English speaking Driver.
- Private trekking guide (experiences and English speaking guide)
- Hot drink and banana sandwich at the top of volcano
- Bottled of water during the trip and seasonal fruits
- Boiled volcanic Eggs at the top of volcano
- Entrance volcano (Rp.100.000 / Person)
- Free use Flash light and hiking poles
- Simple Rain coat (just in case rains)
- Towel, locker, Hot spring fees
What should to bring/wear:
- Running/hiking shoes, warm cloth/jacket
- Sunblock, Camera and Wet tissue
- Sandals and swimming suits
Pick up and drop off available from :
- 1.30 am : Sidemen, Lovina, Kubu, Tulamben, Amed
- 1,40 am : Nusa Dua, Ungasan, Jimbaran, Canggu
- 1.45 am : Tuban, Kuta Legian, Seminyak
- 2.00 am : Sanur, Gianyar
- 2.30 am : Ubud area