Mount Agung Trekking via Besakih Temple – is the popular one route to conquer Mount Agung and this best route climbing to the actual summit of the mountain. Mount Agung Trekking via Besakih Temple famous as most challenging hiking in the Island which began nearby Mother Temple of Bali or well-known Besakih Temple, the sunrise trek began at 11.00 pm through dense of tropical jungle, rock, volcanic sand and steep terrain that challenge your adrenaline. The ascent takes between 5.5 to 6.5 hours till the sunrise point which called the highest place in Bali which altitude 3.032 meters above sea level.
Once arrive at the top, you will see the beauty of suns come up turns the sky into red, orange and become bright, the views all around will be stay forever in your mind as this is one of the best sunrises you’re seen in your entire life. The panorama from here you are truly stunning, you can see entire Island of Bali such as Denpasar, Ubud, Lovina, Amed and neighboring Island Lombok and java as well, the stunning panorama from the summit of Agung volcano as you’ve never seen from other mountain in other country. To see this view you need to be physically fit and have challenging experiences trekking in your life. You have to do exercise before ahead to mount Agung because Mount Agung Trekking via Besakih Temple not easy as climbing mount Batur Bali.
So let’s joint us our best volcano trekking tour and grab Mount Agung Trekking to completing your adventure in our beautiful island with our experiences local guide!! Test your adrenaline and prove yourself to the beauty presented from top point of Mount Agung Bali. Our experiences team will make sure 100% you are safety hike with us, your satisfaction of tour is our goal, so that why we crater Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking tour only for who want to experiences genuine service of Balinese people.
Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking Itinerary
- 08.35-09.30 : We will pick up depending on your accommodation all around Bali then direct to Besakih Temple.
- 11.00 pm : Arrived at starting point, then introduction and safety briefing by our experience local hiking guide.
- 11.15 pm : Our experience local hiking guide will take you on 6 hours trek to reach the top or summit point.
- 06.00 am : Our guide will serve coffee or tea and Ala Agung volcano breakfast and see spectacular sunrise.
- 07.00 am : After sunrise, continues the trip go down to the car park
- 09.00 am : Half way to the car park, cross little jungle for 1 hour
- 11.00 am : Will arrive at the bottom by 10.45 am to 11.00 am
- 12.30 pm – 13.30 pm : Estimated Return to your hotel
- Private air conditioned car and experiences and English speaking Driver.
- Private trekking guide (experiences and English speaking guide)
- Hot drink (tea & coffee) bread, chocolate, biscuits
- 1.2 lt of water during your trip and fruits
- Entrance volcano (Rp.100.000 / Person)
- Free use Flash light and hiking poles
- Simple Rain coat (just in case)
What should to bring/wear:
- Running/hiking shoes, warm cloth/jacket
- Sunblock, Camera and Wet tissue
- Win brocker
Pick up and drop off available from :
- 8.30 pm : Sidemen, Lovina, Kubu, Tulamben, Amed
- 8,30 pm : Nusa Dua, Ungasan, Jimbaran, Canggu
- 8.45 pm : Tuban, Kuta Legian, Seminyak
- 9.00 pm : Sanur, Gianyar
- 9.30 pm : Ubud area